This 19th-century private home has been fully updated, refurbished and rebuilt into an apartment hotel. The building was extended sidewards with a new wing in the courtyard and upwards at the front by adding a steel and glass pavilion with a surrounding wooden terrace. The pavilion houses a two-story apartment. The modern design of the bathrooms and kitchens stands in contrast to the façade which has been remodeled in keeping with the original plans from 1889. The space at the front of the building on the ground floor have been redesigned as a breakfast room. The courtyard is given character with an elegant, shallow water feature and by utilizing planes of strong colors on the side walls.